For Your Fire, Pipe, Blessing Ceremony

The Blessing of the Nine Directions
To the East and the West. To the north and the south. To the up and the down, to the sacred all around. To the heartbeat and Breath, I gift all my sacredness. I receive all my life for thee. I shall be forever in the breeze.
peacefulYour Heart Song
I shall sing. I shall sing upon Mountain Tops. I shall be. Glory for thee. And I shall be the loving breeze.

Sacred Dew


Four Sacred Directions In Thee!

Relatives, "Ask for your colors you can believe all the rainbow you can receive, the sacred garment of lights that lead, the spreading sheets of leaves. Here the way is clear to be, the loving and sacred tree. Take to your heart all that you believe and come and fly with me! In other words, ask and you shall receive your four sacred colors." says, White Buffalo Calf Woman who Sings for you, your Twin Deer Mother and additional Sacred Song Blessings and We Bless You

whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com

Come receive your Sacred Song Blessings, ask for your blessings and receive, the greatest treasure you could conceive, the soul that needs to be true, when one is validated in you. The treasure is you!

http://j7.tagstat.com/skins/05v/0rm9GweRzB.gif

Buffalo Robe Requests

  • Golden Katy Keel http://crystal-indigo-children.blogspot.com/2016/09/rainbow-tribe-place-to-grow-colors-to.html
  • Rainbow Cecilia Ann Zoby http://crystal-indigo-children.blogspot.com/2016/03/magical-feet-from-heart-of-rainbow.html
  • Indigo Child (indigocrystalchildren circle google+)

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Whitebuffalocalfwoman.info backup Who is WBCW?

Who is White Buffalo Calf Woman?

White Buffalo Calf Woman

 and Holiness David 

Running Eagle Shooting

 Star Lineage


(wbcw) ~ Morning Star ~ Fire Matriarch: Which-cha (Running Rivers), Lakota (I Stand, Rise Up, Sun Rise, Western Shore), Sioux (Snake, Path of the Rainbow Warriors) on the Red road (Law of Love, Waves of Color).

~ Star of David ~ Water Patriarch: House of David (Beloved Children), House of Winds (Smoke, I Bow or Fall Down, Sun Set, Eastern Shore), Jew (Dew/Cling/Vine/12 Suns/Rainbow Clan) on the Blue road (Law of Relative, Waves of Sound).
(hd) ~ Morning Star ~ Fire Matriarch: Name____ (Sabertooth Tiger), Dakota (I Wind Through), Sun Rise, Western Shore), Sioux (Snake, Path of the Rainbow Warriors) on the Red road (Law of Love, Waves of Color). Objibwa (united rivers or undivided)
Relatives,
This blog helps some understand the blessings, law of love and WBCW who is Lakota Matriarch Migrated (Mother raised Korean) and Nakota Matriarch (Father raised French American) French heritage.  White Buffalo Calf Woman was raised  in the North America, the Pacific Northwest where the Salmon swim home to the Dakotas (the land will open to allow the sea to penetrate the Sioux territories.
your devoted servant,
White Buffalo Calf Woman, elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org, rainbow warrior of prophecy 

http://white-buffalo-calf-woman.blogspot.com/2010/01/rainbow-man-and-white-buffalo-calf.html 


The House of David,
the beloved children.


Wife
White Buffalo Calf Woman
"Twin Deer Mother"
Elder Crystal Person
Celestial Crown
http://twindeermother.blogspot.com

Husband
His Holiness David
"Holiness Running Eagle Shooting Star"
Elder lavender person
Earth Crown
http://runningeagleshootingstar.blogspot.com


House of David
http://houseofthebeloved.blogspot.com


We the Rainbow Clan who are born in the House of David
have come from Heaven to assist the Great Migration towards the Dawning!
Others join the Heavenly Army and walk together united
as the House of David leads the march homeward!



A Joy Light From Within. Org
http://ajoylightfromwithin.blogspot.com

Beloved Family,
The Great Spirits led me to the Keepers to the heart of the World, the Lakota People.  This is where I started walking as White Buffalo Calf Woman, with my Door Keepers (Lakota Aqua Abby-White Calf Owner family and Elder Lakota Rainbow Mother Elaine Quick Bear Quiver) of Heaven's Door the Crystal Person-White Buffalo Calf Woman.

And the Gate Keepers (Lakota Violet Person-Eagle Thunder (Daniel Larvie), Elder Lakota Magenta Person-Father Charlie Quiver) to Earth's Gate, the Lavender Person, His Holiness Arvol Looking Horse, Chief of the Sioux Nation (Lakota, Dakota, Nakota).  The Spirit of the Lake People, affectionately called the Sioux by the French, which means Snake People, the embrace of the heavenly stars and the law of love fo all the peoples of the world. 

My name is French, Aube, which means "I am" - or the sounds meaning represents the "impossible flight of a dream in Grand Mother Space", rings Freedom, are the very heart of this World.  And I am directed by the Great Spirits to stand along side with their struggle, because if I help heal the heart of the world (inside the four directions of the buffalo, "I am"), then Mother Earth will know Happiness again.  You are her heart, the children of the Rainbow Clan, the human race!

Who will lead this walk?  It will be the Blue Lake People, or Taos People, meaning, "to walk towards home".  And it is Twin Deer Mother who's actions will lead and walk with the Taos People to lead the World! Aho, may your spirit fly along the Red Road, the law of love.

But is shall be the House of David, who unites the Ordained of Heaven, the Suns of Israel and the Ordained of Earth, the Daughters of Native People "Sioux" and "Blue". And then we shall unite as one Family, the Rainbow Clan all over the world.  Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Arise! 

Yellow Chief says, "I accept this challenge!"

Your Devoted Servant,
 White Buffalo Calf Woman "Twin Deer Mother"


Holiness David (Holiness Running Eagle Shooting Star)
created this list, Elder and Servant to the People


PS. Free open source programs online highly recommend
http://mycomputerisprotected.blogspot.com/2009/08/protecting-your-computer-for-free.html

1. AVG antivirus (antivirus)

2. Spybot search and destroy (antimalware)
3. Spyware blaster (antispyware)
4. OpenOffice.org (documents, drawing, etc. an office suite)
5. Sun solaris 10 (operating system-request license number)
6. Linux (operating system)lots of versions out there online
7. Freedownloadmanager.org (download manager)
8. Thunderbird (mail program) mozilla.org
9. Firefox (internet browser) mozilla.org
10. Corel painterX (this is a 30day, but it is the best painter
(web/art) and if you like it, it is available for around $40.00 these days. do not pay more) corel.com
11. any more open source you know about?

Each Tuesday he is available by Telephone Conferencing or Chat for Computer Maintenance or Problems with Technology. 

Those who wish to ask questions to Elders, we are available by telephone weekly
Sunday 4pm PST Elders (email ahead for confirmation, alightfromwithin@gmail.com)
, Vision Interpretation, Interpretation of Rainbow colors, holy questions
Sunday 5:30pm PST  (moving to Tuesday)
Computer Assistance
Your Conference Access Number:     1-218-895-3911
Your Conference Passcode:     62013#


He is a World Wide Trainer of Semiconductor Equipment.  In other words he spent his life training Engineers to do their job better, just like he can do for you.  Every question is valid and he has a way of talking with us that is easy and comfortable, even those who don't know where the keys are, just like me.  My beloved, he is here to help you and you will be blessed too by His Holiness, just for being in his presence!  His love cannot be refused.  Email: runningeagleshootingstar@gmail.com

Aho, may your spirit fly (03252009, update 02092010)

White Buffalo Calf Woman personal blogs
white-buffalo-calf-woman-sings.blogspot.com/

04042009
Dear Gushing Flow Without Return 
 Thank you love for your return mail, so may I share with other groups? and pass this on to active-indigos@yahoogroups.com,

you know i did not even realize I sent a message to this group and if it is not too much trouble, what was the original message.  Thank you love.  my mail is not yet organized and I have been gone for the last 3 years.  just trying to catch up now.  God willing!
 
Please call me Twin Deer Mother.  It took a long time to receive the right name.  This is who I am, Earth Name, the tools of light of my buffalo robe or four directions in rainbow colors (crystal, yellow, green, gray).  Twin (twin heart)  deer (ahead of the journey of the light) mother (everflowing love) monica (counsel) Also my middle name is elizabeth (god's oath).  i believe this name is important for others to find their way towards me lovingly. My last name is Aube, pronounced Oh Bee.  The Black  people or Mother Nation call me Obeah, Oh is the Sound of Safety, the heart of the Sacred Circle and Bee is the sound of  Spiritual Flight and Ah is the Sound of Heaven, the Crystalline Perfection.
 
You may also call me Calf Woman for short, from White Buffalo Calf WomanYou may also call me White Buffalo calf woman, this name is the vision of the heavens (soul and great name mission). white (pureness) buffalo (the four corners of the world) calf (child) woman (leads with the heart).  I am known around the world by this name.  But let me tell you the world calls me many names, and crystal people have been recognized and written about throughout time.  The difference now is that we (earth-Rainbow Clan) are all becoming enlightened as we move into third golden hill of evolution.

Your devoted servant, white buffalo calf woman, your twin deer mother, elder crystal person, wakan iyeshka or holy interpreter!
04072008
Dear Twin Deer Mother
 
(What a lovely name..)
Sure, you can share it with the two groups..
 I realized that I received your email through active-indigos. I received your email at my other account:
Gushing Flow Without Return
Here is a copy of your email:

Hello Rainbow Clan (children of light),

Been gone for almost 3 years. About the same time John had to go back to Germany. Since then John hope, Active-Indigo Person been moderating this site. Thank you John, A dedicated Indigo Person,  for your diligence and increasing awareness. Hopefully soon,  we will be able to bring John back to the USA. Our love is with him.

Between the last few years, I have received the mathematical perfection and the inherent abilities that lie within this Elder Crystal Person as the reader (truth) of books (your light). Thank  you Indigos for helping me search within. I know you are perfect, it is that you do not know this. When you find and search within, you find the way home into your heart. We then walk the path of brotherhood.

There is much confusion about Indigos and It is time to take back our own rights. Unfortunately, Indigos and Crystals are being used for propaganda. Few understand really what is happening around us. There is a global shift happening and we all are becoming enlightened or perish as some would say. The choice is a higher morality to save yourself to receive the greatest gift; love from others! This is the only way to fold into the third golden hill of evolution.

Since I have been gone awhile there has been a lapse in my email delivery. Not sure of what is being delivered to where. on my personal yahoo domain, which has been lost by Yahoooooo.  I am sure that this group mail is going to whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com and I am receiving your messages since April 2, 2008. so if you have questions, you may begin again. Not sure about recovering my email from my personal domain:  This yahoo domain is in question? Looking for my mail everyone, so I may continue when I left off 3 years ago. If I am unable to retrieve my yahoo domain mail, I will
have to depend on you to resend data. Because I may have lost a lot of my data, I would like it if members would be willing to add links to the link button at your group access: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/active-indigos/post

I am sorry I have been gone so long. It was necessary, His Holiness David (runningeagleshootingstar@gmail.com) my husband and I, have had to journey for the Oneness of God.

Those who have thought you were forgotten, have not been. Agreements will find their way home again. My heart is your twin heart. I have never been departed from you. Although, my email messages will begin again, but will take possibly one year to go through the last 3 years of mail (if I find it). But it is looking good (downloading all mail service to thunderbird email program. And we (alightfromwithin@gmail) will have a website up and running soon for the world. Integrating the Great Give-A-Way. http://www.ajoylightfromwithin.org

In the meantime, those who want to know their heavenly name or perfection read, please let me know via active-indigos group or directly to whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com
There is much to do right now. I so appreciate John David Hope for moderating when I was gone. Hopefully he will continue to assist with this site. So John add all those links to the links button. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/active-indigos/post

Thanks members for adding your photos. It is great to see you! By the way, looking for a free worldwide conferencing program. When I have this set up, we will start to have meetings online for whomever wants to join.

(This did happen but only Elders who purify attend the
Elders Agenda Meetings  to plan the Great Migration homeward.  There were too many who could not walk the loving path and needed to learn about purification as well as forgiveness.  To allow is the gift of a Golden Angel Warrior,  the Prophecy of Rainbow Warriors.
  Aho, may your spirit fly (03252009)

 Hopefully, this program will have translation
services for those who speak other languages.

My songs I sing for your peace,
Your devoted servant,
white buffalo calf woman
elder crystal person
steward to the children of light




The shift is,
 gathering at home daily and gathering with community.


If you do not spend time in joy, you will spend time in pain and suffering.  Because this all happens in the Dark Space of Heaven and Heaven is merging with or a folding of space with the Light Space of Earth.  If you do not use your darkness to express joy, you will be by default be unhappy and miserable.  We must work to gain our Heaven and make all life reverent and sacred.  There is only one way to walk, along the Red Road (Physical Perfection of a Crystal Crystalline Structure) of Earth and along the Yellow Road (Physical Perfection of an Indigo Crystalline Structure) of Heaven and that is to be integrated with one's self or knowing of Heaven and Earth within, a light from within.  The bottom line is, love one another.  Spend time with One another and take care of one another, every single day.  For only joy, dancing, singing, vision quest for Heavens Oneness Within will bring true Happiness in your life.  Forgive your brothers and sisters with your daily fire ceremony and walk about each day in your home.  Create Sanctuary space in your sacred space and then extend this out into your community with your blessings.  "I bless myself and I bless the relations, which i walk past each day." WE are teaching the way along the Red Road, the law of love.  Great Spirit Mother and Great Spirit Father both need you to realize your own perfection, in order for you to receive their love.

The Great Give-A-Way is the vehicle to the loving path! 


 Give it all away, for this is what The Great Spirits do everyday, and charge us nothing for all the Greatness in our lives.  


Aho, may your spirit fly (03252009)

Sing a song, and get along, to have joy in life, full of tears, because you know, the sacred flow is all we have to get us home! Dance all day, and learn to play, with all you do and think and say, because we need love to please, to open hearts and doors to be! Welcome all your relatives, into the heart of all your sin and say, "I love you this very day" and "I won't let you get away!". I will fight for love this day, I will fight to show the way, because I am here to love you dear, my heart that sheds so many tears. And when we hope to comfort folks, then we will be prepared to say, "Come pray with me, learn joy to speak, and song and dance will keep us in relief". Whisper song and let a breeze come home to know your knees, where prayer is your living sacred breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comments! Come back if you want to see a response...bless you along the path of love.

White Buffalo Calf Woman Interprets White Willows Visions The Great Migration!

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Hoop 4

THE LAW is LOVE, the SNAKE (Sioux) TRAILS

THE LAW IS LOVE, not one over other, but ALL the CIRCLE. This is called the Hoops or the Elliptical Path of the Universe. There are four roads or waves that intersect; red road full of colors, blue road full of song, yellow road full of dreams and white road all together now, let us bow.

Relatives, that's the law and if you break the law over one child of the rainbow, no matter what age, you break the law. That the LAW, and it's LOVE. Love thy neighbor as thy brother. This is a commandment of God's ONENESS.

We are Married forever and ever, the ring (hoop) is forever. There is "No way out", "only a Way In" .... this is the sacred circle of our collective dreams. We are learning to walk towards!

White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child, iyeshka (interpreter) and akicita (law bringer), crystal (christal/pearl/diamond/red-red), yellow, green, gray (red-green).

Holy buffalo hide (prayer cloth or holy temple called you) reveals the four sacred directions that heal.

Thank you for all your Thrills. Shout out to hit the Nails. We are building a house where all are welcome on the rolling hills. White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings »

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan), your Twin Deer Mother, has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Life is a Roller Coaster and Now I'm on a ride, over rolling hills again, and back to the place where I collide (dark and light). Heaven (dark) and Earth (light) come home to me and we will be getting along, where the sunset returns again, the place I call my home. Star is born, the light does shine, every single morn, and I have to open my heart, so I can get along. There is a kingdom out there, the place of paradise, and we are going home right now, if we can only collide (dark and light). Be my heart and walk with me, be the rising sun (Morning Star), have the place of wonder in the wishing land. Singing to your heart, White Buffalo Calf Woman is finally home at last! Ask for blessings, come receive the greatest you have known, there is promise everywhere, just you look and sea, the heart of wisdom knows the place, the heart that can conceive.

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings

Sing a song, and get along, to have joy in life, full of tears, because you know, the sacred flow is all we have to get us home! Dance all day, and learn to play, with all you do and think and say, because we need love to please, to open hearts and doors to be! Welcome all your relatives, into the heart of all your sin and say, "I love you this very day" and "I won't let you get away!". I will fight for love this day, I will fight to show the way, because I am here to love you dear, my heart that sheds so many tears. And when we hope to comfort folks, then we will be prepared to say, "Come pray with me, learn joy to speak, and song and dance will keep us in relief". Whisper song and let a breeze come home to know your knees, where prayer is your living sacred breeze! White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings

About Jeff (meaning peace) [He is the Singular (mission) father (leading) that goes around town (evolution's call to the circle of life). We call him the Golden Light of Sound, he is the chosen one, to view the world, but he needs to come home to call. There he will find a home where all will know his knives (sharing and dividing). Without a place to trumpet, he does not have a home. He longs to find a home where all can find a lid (roof, sanctuary, green grass home). Jeff Golden Light of Sound is the House of Cones (light reflection in evolution), the blossom, that reigns forth. Don't be alarmed, he should go away. But be sure his heart will stay. He is the bishop to your pawn (blessing you). You can rise up to his call. Blow billows of sunshine in the air. He will be standing in the streams so fair.]

Jeff Golden Light of Sound said, "I dreamed of the White Buffalo Calf Woman, she pointed to her heart and Buffaloes of all colors formed a circle, the White Buffalo went to the heart and all other Buffaloes followed."

White Buffalo Calf Woman Interprets: The heart is the path into heaven, where our souls do hide. We all belong to the Circle of Oneness, the Rainbow Clan. For we are all related and of God. A Buffalo represents the tools of light, in four rainbow colors, to assist your heavenly mission (heavenly name). This is our holy temple, our flesh, the Buffalo Home. White Buffaloes are like the stars, those who shine, united four roads, the blue, red, yellow, then white, the star. Grandfather light (white person, in their tools of light, rainbow directions) naturally shines like this, the white light of unity, who is humble, and bows like the Rainbow to receive blessings. The rest of us, must learn to walk this humble path, to shine like stars. These are the Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy who unite! A White Buffalo is the Star of Heaven, who shines upon Earth, walking and talking (wakan tankan, the Great Spirit Within) the united four roads. These are the White Buffaloes who are able to walk through the door of heaven, the crystalline heart of White Buffalo Calf Woman, to greet thyself (mirror to the soul, the heart of the crystal person), the soul seeking a way out, to illuminate and shout, to be validated, for who I am! The Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, learning to become the White Buffaloes (stars of heaven, that shine), begin the Great Migration home. We enter the Third Phase of Evolution, the yellow rolling hill in time (dawning of brotherhood), where dreams do come true. Heaven and Earth, Welcome Home!

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings: When pointing to the heart, the direction that imparts, the wisdom of the path of the inner light. Here we are many rainbow colors, all part of the same vision of the sacred circle of life. We are relatives, who need to come home twice. Once in the flesh (red road), and once in the soul (blue road), then we know, that we have binded (bound) our whole. When we follow the path of the heart and the soul, all other buffaloes will flow, for rainbows of latter (ancestors), the buffalo homes that have been shattered (separated and divided), will carry us home, to a brand new day, when we look for the heart that leads the day (to flow together, as one shining river).

The tools of light, do shine, like the holy temple of the mind, the flesh that does hold a soul inside. We call the tools of light, the buffalo home. For it's four sacred directions, that gift to us eight directions, the four colors then reflection, to gift our lights. Then we are the Rainbow Colors, the clan that does show reason, when we understand, that we belong to each others, by demand. For it's God's children, we hold the upper hand, for it's sacred in here, where the buffalo steer, the trembling of the hooves who do gallop away. We are here to lead the great migration day.

The circle of buffalo were the sacred rainbow colors, parts each of us, to be whole again, when we join together, in the wind. And as we join together, we follow the fortunate weather, it's inward, the heavenly route, the soul that flies, all inside. And heaven is what leads us, where all buffalo do feed us, to go home again. To feel the wind again. We are going home. To be under the sun.

And it's time for us to gather, to listen to our hearts talk. To walk the path of righteousness in the wind. And when it's all over, we will journey together, the path of love, the holy days, of eternity. Oh blessed bee, let us dream together and be free. Rejoice, Rejoice, the Green Grass Grows!

THE LAW IS LOVE

THE LAW IS LOVE, not one over other, but ALL the CIRCLE. This is called the Hoops or the Elliptical Path of the Universe. There are four roads or waves that intersect; red road full of colors, blue road full of song, yellow road full of dreams and white road all together now, let us bow.

Relatives, that's the law and if you break the law over one child of the rainbow, no matter what age, you break the law. That the LAW, and it's LOVE. Love thy neighbor as thy brother. This is a commandment of God's ONENESS.

Married forever and ever, the ring (hoop) is forever.
No way out, only a way in .... this is the sacred circle.


White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother
elder crystal child (crystal/christal/pearl/diamond)
crystal, yellow, green, gray (holy buffalo hide reveals)

White Buffalo Calf Woman public figure (Facebook)